Duties / Exemptions

Zoom + - Bookmark and Share

Transfer of Furniture

(To avoid paying the relevant customs duties on used furniture).

1- An Affidavit by the applicant testifying that he resided in the country for more than three years and that he intends to move to Lebanon for good.

2- Lebanese ID.

3- Detailed list of the furniture to be transferred.

4- Proof of residency for more than 3 years (personal income tax return, letter of employment, etc…)

5- Fees for legalizing packing list is 180,000 won and should be paid in cash.

Write the Following Letters. Can't Read?Try Again
All rights reserved ©     |  Legal notice  |  About us  |  Contact us  |  Sitemap